Effective from: 01.02.2019
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the Service by or through a mobile devices
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address , browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Trade Info Solutions uses all the data collected for various purpose.
• To Inform you about our products & services.
• To inform you about new changes to our Service.
• To provide customer support.
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
• To monitor the usage of our various Service.
• To identify, prevent and resolve technical issues.
• To introduce you with news, our offers and general information about our various products and services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
• Our Data Protection Principles
1. Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals.
2. Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
3. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
4. Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
5. Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals.
6. Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Trade Info Services may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Trade Info Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation.
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Trade Info Solutions.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
• To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Exercising your data protection rights
You can exercise your data protection rights with regards to personal data that was collected and stored by Trade Info Solutions by sending an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
• Email: email@example.com